Green History


Grant Green (1898-1946)

DANIEL GRANT GREEN was born September 24, 1898 the thirteenth of fourteen children to Deloretta Harris and Jared Green Sr., a Scottish-Welsh Aryan farming family from McCammon, Idaho.

Writen By:
Julienne Hawkes (Granddaughter) January 13, 1979
(Abridged by Green History)

On November 3, 1906, Grant was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Grant completed his primary schooling from 1906-1913 and his secondary schooling from 1914-1918 in McCammon.  He was active in debating, public speaking, and sports.  He loved sports; basketball, baseball, and short foot races were his favorite. He was captain of the basketball team when he was a sophomore at 16 years.

It was in February of 1918 that Grant met Velma Sperry.  He was playing in a basketball game in Oxford, Idaho, where she was teaching school. After the game there was a dance and that was where they met.

They must have had a great time because the following night, after Grant’s team had played a game in Clifton, he took Velma out again.  Going out twice in a row must-have meant serious business because they were shortly promised to each other and planned to be married.

Grant’s mother thought they were too young, though Velma had just turned twenty and Grant would be twenty in four months.  Nevertheless, Grant was made an Elder on May 25, 1918, and ordained by George Nebb, in preparation for the big event.  A spring wedding, right after basketball season, officially united Velma and Grant in the Logan temple on May 29, 1918


Logan Temple, Utah

Both mothers accompanied them to Logan, but only Velma’s mother went through the temple.  Grant wanted to go to Salt Lake City on the train because his father was particular about loaning him the car, but Velma talked him into taking the car—only to have all four tires go out on them when they got as far as Preston (40 miles).  There was no choice but to leave the car there and take a trolley car to Logan (30 miles).

Jews within the LDS church, along with Harold B. Lee, had Grant’s father’s vehicle sabotaged in attempts to stop the Scottish Aryan marriage from taking place. They did so by cutting the inside of all four of the tires just enough so that at least one of them would go flat after only a short distance, however they went too far and got all four – source

Harold B. Lee’s brother, Perry, was being married the same day.  Velma had taught school with Harold B. Lee, and, being friends of the family, his parents came to Velma and Grant’s wedding. Sister Lee and Velma’s mother went through together and helped Velma in the temple.

They went back to McCammon the next day and started farming right away.  Velma gave up school teaching to help Grant farm an eighty acre parcel he rented from his father.  They pulled in a three-thousand dollar crop that year.

The following spring the newly-wed Green’s ventured out to buy a place of their own; it was a forty-acre farm in Clifton, known as the “orchard place.”  They also had twenty acres on the Lish place and were maintaining the eighty acres out north Grant had previously rented.

It was shortly before electricity had come to town, so Velma worked around oil lamps fixing up and furnishing the place.  It was lots of fun and they enjoyed being on a place of their own.  It didn’t last long.  Grant’s mother persuaded them to come back to McCammon; she liked having the family all together. Velma’s brother watched over the “orchard place” and sold it in 1920.

Panoramic view of small falls near McCammon, Idaho Photo by Hinsell bw

Portneuf River, McCammon

Grant’s father was often frustrated by all the fun and frolic that took place in the Harris clan—Grant’s mother’s side of the family.  But he still helped most of his children find homes and have land to farm.  Grant’s Dad had four farms and gave Grant the one on the bench. So it was that Velma and Grant settled in McCammon with the rest of the family.

Grant would rather fish than almost anything else.  And they all loved music.  They often would gather around the piano and sing all the songs they could sing, song after song, choruses, everything!  They even sounded good!  Grant’s favorites were “Home on the Range” and “Red River Valley.

That fall Velma started teaching school in Readyville.  Grant stayed on to do all the farming and work for a garage man in McCammon through the year 1920.  In 1921 Velma taught at Preston and she continued through 1922.

Velma worried for a long time that they wouldn’t have children; and now after this long, Grant worried too.  However, the summer of 1922 brought their worries to an end as Velma found she would deliver their first child in the spring of the following year.  A beautiful girl, Mavis S. Green MERRILL, was born to them on March 29, 1923.

Because of his father’s death in 1920, Grant’s mother divided up the farms.  LaVisa had inherited the “Lish place,” but she didn’t want it so it was given to Grant.  When Mavis was born, they moved into the town of McCammon and rented a home across from the Amusement Hall—used for church, basketball, concerts, etc.

Away from the farm now, Grant had numerous complaints as to how it was being run.  The workers taking care of it were not doing their job; cows were running in the wheat or something else.  Frustrated, Grant gave the farm to his brother Brigg.

Fourteen months after Mavis was born, Varge G Green, their first son, was born on May 31, 1924.  In 1925, Grant took the family to Caliente, Nevada, where he got a good paying job working for the railroad.  They only stayed one winter.  It was more important to Grant to live near the family; Caliente wasn’t “home.”  They moved back to “the blue house” where they stayed for the next sixteen years.

Grant started learning a new trade, one he became well-known and favored for—that of a meat cutter. He worked in the “Big Store,” the main building in McCammon, a department and grocery store.  He worked hard, usually spending a twelve-hour day.

Grant was ‘harked over’ virtually everyday by his Jewish bosses while cutting and trimming meat for his customers – source


The “Big Store” in McCammon, Idaho – now “The Harkness Hotel” – (Hark: to listen to somebody or something)

Grant was always thrilled when a baby was born; he enjoyed his children; his second daughter, Orel Rae Green SMITH was born on April 16, 1926.  One of Grant’s loves was gardening.  Carpentry was also a great favorite.  He usually cultivated, weeded, and worked the soil on those warm summer evenings from right after dinner to way after dark.  The garden was big and grew most anything; it produced beautiful cauliflowers which were somewhat a scarcity.

Vegetables, many berries, and melons were all produced.  He also raised chickens and had a cow.  Grant provided well for the family, but he made sure they could live off the land if necessary.  He was also very particular about the things he did; his gardening, carpentry, and trade were done to perfection.  If Grant desired to (or was determined to) do something, it was done well.

Grant also did the cooking. He made delicious puddings and dressed the chicken for Grandma and Grandpa Sperry and Aunt Nellie Green. Mrs. Alice Sant raved over his beef steak and dressing.  He liked inviting friends over to eat and enjoyed seeing their reaction to his cooking.

Another son, Wayne S. Green, (the second son) came into the family on March 15, 1928.

On June 28, 1930, Myral S. Green was born. As the family grew, times got harder.  An easy life was not encouraged as the depression years rolled around.  Though many were out of work, luckily Grant was not.  His job was cut down a little and there was always the fear that he wouldn’t have a job.  Because of this he worked long hours and endured insults from…his boss’s brother-in-law.

Grant was relentlessly targeted by his Jewish bosses at the “Big Store” who regularly harassed him based on his Scottish Aryan bloodline, thus eventually forcing him to seek employment elsewhere – source

When Mavis was eleven years old, she had surgery for a ruptured appendix.  None of the local medical profession expected her to live.

Mavis got cheap shot’ed by an older Jewish neighbor boy who punched her in the gut so hard he ruptured her appendix, but she was too afraid of him to tell – source

Grant was the kind of person that was always giving and never accepting.  He didn’t own the fanciest place in town, but it was neat and did have a beautiful garden. Some might say that his biggest fault was his generosity to family and friends.

A little later on, he had four of the children taking music lessons.  To pay for it, before dawn the cow was milked, and milk sold to a cheese factory in Lava, Idaho.  He sold two quarts for five cents apiece daily.  It seemed like a lot of work for the money; but it paid for Mavis’ piano lessons, and that is what counted (She later became a concert pianist and well-noted piano teacher in Pocatello).

The Gardner’s, noted musicians of Pocatello, taught the children weekly in McCammon.  You might say these musical endeavors were about the greatest investment Grant pursued monetarily.  And he loved it. All the children were given opportunities in music.  There was a piano, violin, clarinet, two saxophones, and a cornet, which the family owned.  The children also studied oboe and bassoon loaned by the school.

Grant encouraged the children to practice and play often.  He supported them with money and-by attending the functions they played.  It was well worth it when he would go to a dance and ‘beat time’ for the band, which was composed mostly of young Greens, even though interestingly, Grant was not musical himself.

Music usually skips the first generation taught, favoring the second instinctively – source

Dorcas Ann Green HAWKES (the third daughter and sixth child) was born on June 1, 1934.  One member of the family writes that he expressed great joy in her birth and took great pride in her.

Honesty was a label Grant wore all his life.  It was the one thing he taught to his children by example, his family was always thought of first. Grant was also a man of great courage.

Family vacations were always fishing trips equipped with all the necessities, the family would stay a week or more in the company of one or two other families.  A freshly-caught fish sizzling over the fire, topped by a cup of outdoor-brewed coffee was real enjoyment.  It was peaceful and calm in fishing country and a real rest from a back-breaking six-day week.


Wayne Green

To Grant, fishing was a good remedy for over-tiredness.  When Wayne fell out of a tree thirty feet and hit his head on a limb coming down, he had a goose egg as big as a baseball and was unconscious for three hours.  The first thing Grant said to Wayne when he came to was, “You wanna go fishing?”  And they went fishing!

Apparently, Wayne was repeatedly bullied by older Jewish boys while growing up in McCammon to the point that upon venturing out he had accumulated multiple escape routes among his path.

One escape was an old barn, another was down along the Portneuf river, but his favorite was an old tree which upon multiple occasion he would quickly scurry up evading his Jewish attackers.

This is when (as corroborated by both this website’s source and Julienne’s mother’s account) Wayne got chased up his favorite escape tree by an older Jew, followed by other Jews, who grabbed his leg as he was climbing up the tree towards a top branch.

With nowhere left to climb, the older Jew started yanking him down by the foot until he finally fell thirty-plus feet to the ground, hitting his head on a large limb along the way – source 

His Jewish attackers thought he was dead as they quickly left the scene, however were amazed to see that he had survived the fall the next day – and never chased him again.

On November 19, 1939, a son, Grange Barry Green (Wayne look-alike) was born the seventh and last child.

Multiple Green family members have repeatedly stated how Wayne had a younger brother named Grange Barry Green who died in Bannock Memorial Hospital at the age of five, in 1944, for no known reason or cause.

At the time, Bannock Memorial Hospital was known as “the Morgue” around Pocatello, according to my grandmother (Wayne’s wife), who knew the young boy personally.

“Oh… he was such a cool boy…. they killed that boy at the ‘morgue’… he went in there healthy and came out dead.” – Millie Green

Jews at Bannock Memorial murdered Wayne’s look-alike on purpose, believing he was born with the best genetics of all Grant Green’s children – source

This information on Grange Barry Green, left out of this account by Julienne Hawkes for obvious reasons, is thoroughly available however throughout Wayne Green’s family, including and most specifically crypto-Jewish and Masonic in-laws who are out, through procreation, to further break up the Green family’s Scottish-Welsh Aryan genetic lineage – source

Grant now began working in Pocatello as a Butcher, commuting back and forth from McCammon.  He was good at his trade, and was being offered better jobs.  He eventually took an offer at Evan’s Market in Pocatello.

He was staying through the week , coming home on weekends (Varge and Mavis had just graduated high school) when the family decided to move to Pocatello, ultimately finding a house on Willard Street in December of 1941.


Periodically, Grant was offered better jobs in Pocatello.  As he took them, his customers followed.  His distinction soon demanded a seven-day week, which didn’t allow for relaxation.

Grant’s Jewish employers weren’t only after his large Aryan customer base, to poison, he had acquired over the years, but also after Grant himself, as means to destroy his Scottish Aryan genetic bloodline – source

Skaggs grocery

Skaggs Family Jewish Owned Grocery in Pocatello, Idaho

Grant was saving money for his own business when he became acutely seriously ill in 1944.  His eyes went bad, and he cut his hand at work.  The cut was so serious it took a long time to stop the bleeding.  He would never go to the doctor and felt he just couldn’t quit work, even though he was overworked and exhausted.

Grant was being purposely overworked by Skaggs’ Jewish bosses, who also acutely poisoned him on the job. They administered the poison into his food at levels so strong it temporarily blinded him, where thereafter he cut his hand.

Upon this tragic event, Grant was left with no other choice but to make a visit to Bannock Memorial Hospital (aka The Morgue) to seek remedy.

BMH was the largest medical facility in Pocatello, and controlled by Jews, where many locals witnessed countless people mysteriously die upon seeking treatment – source

The Morgue’s (false) Diagnosis:

Bright’s disease and diabetes, a combination that was hard to treat, was later diagnosed as the terminal problem. One medication would turn against the other.  The doctors gave him six months to live in October of 1945.

From Wikipedia:

Bright’s disease is a historical classification of kidney disease that would be described in modern medicine as acute or chronic nephritis. It is typically denoted by the presence of serum albumin (blood plasma protein) in the urine and is frequently accompanied by edema (excess fluid) and hypertension (high blood pressure).

Nephritis is often caused by infections, and toxins, but is most commonly caused by autoimmune disorders that affect the major organs like kidneys.

Serious long-term complications from diabetes include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney failure, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes.

Jewish doctors at Bannock Memorial knew Grant was being severely acutely poisoned with dangerous toxins by his Jewish bosses at Skaggs, and therefore set out to make the diagnosis match the symptoms to protect the real cause of his ailment – source

At the time, Mavis (oldest daughter) was serving in the Navy during World War II, and was discharged immediately to help take care of Grant and the family.  Velma started working at the Railroad. Times were hard as Velma found it necessary to work overtime.  Most of the children got jobs. It was almost unbearable for Grant.  Besides the pain he was bearing, he could hardly stand to see the family try to support themselves.

Later an excellent doctor, Dr. Howard—who did work in Salt Lake City clinics, took over Grant’s case and took him off the-morphine he was also taking.  He had become addicted to it and would beg for Mavis to give him another shot, which she couldn’t give him.  This was very hard on Mavis; she would have done anything she could to relieve his pain.

Grant went and came from the hospital as he pleased.  Dr. Howard said he needed blood transfusions and shots for high blood pressure.  Mavis administered insulin shots under the doctor’s supervision.

Grant was actually suffering from physical exhaustion due to overwork (Medical Fatigue) and acute toxicity from being severely acutely poisoned at Skaggs, of which Dr. Howard, a Jew working in a big city CLINIC, was fully aware of.

Howard was also privy to the fact Grant had been misdiagnosed and put on incompatible medications which caused even more damage to his cardiovascular system, thus further exasperating symptoms of his original false diagnosis.

It would have been far better for Grant if he had simply continued with the morphine injections administered by his eldest loving daughter, source claims, thus allowing him the needed time to recuperate from his acute physical exhaustion and acute toxic poisoning brought on by Skaggs.

Interesting how physical exhaustion both match the symptoms of diabetes and liver disease, Dr. Howard diagnosed as cover.

During the last six months Grant was extremely nervous, and a personality change occurred.  His condition became a horrendous experience.  At times people wondered if his pain should be alleviated.

From io9:

“The first sign of a (blood) transfusion gone wrong is “a feeling of impending doom” (nervousness). This is a legitimate medical symptom, and doctors who regularly work with blood transfusions are told to look out for it.

Dr. Howard knew the exact blood type needed to kill Grant Green through unnecessary blood transfusions, based on a previous false diagnosis by Jewish doctors at Bannock Memorial Hospital – source

Bannock Memorial Hospital aka 'The Morgue'

Bannock Memorial Hospital aka ‘The Morgue’

Dr. Howard purposely used the wrong blood type to protect Grant’s Jew bosses at Skaggs from implication of attempted murder by acute poisoning (which should have been revealed had Grant switched doctors).

[…] Meanwhile, spilled platelets from the (abnormal breakdown of red) blood cells (RBC’s) can trigger an “uncontrollable clotting cascade,” causing blood to clot in the veins. This cascade, called an acute hemolytic transfusion reaction, is what can kill people.”

From NCBI:

Delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions may occur as soon as 1 day or as late as 14 days after a blood transfusion…

One night Grant got out of bed wanting to go to the hospital for another shot.  Soon after he was struck by a stroke and cerebral hemorrhage, he lived only a few days and died on April 18, 1946.

Whereby, a 5-year-old and 48-year-old Scottish-Welsh Aryan father and son both die at the same Jewish controlled hospital within two years of each other – is why locals refer to the place as ‘The Morgue.’

Suspicion within the Green family of this being a double murder, precisely is why Grant’s son, Wayne Green, wanted all three of his sons to become medical doctors.

Funeral services were held at the McCammon High School on Monday, April 22, at two in the afternoon.  Bishop Verl Hal V presided.  Keith Keller reported on Grant’s death and the hardship on the family, yet told what a blessing it was to know he was relieved from his suffering.

The number 22 is a favored Masonic number that discloses a hidden hand at work behind the scenes – source

Royal T. Hale gave a tribute to the wonderful family Grant raised, and his children’s musical accomplishments.

Charles Thornley also gave a tribute, sharing his and Grant’s close association together.  He said Grant was as good a person as anyone had ever known; Grant would give the shirt off his back to help anyone. He also spoke to the family, telling them to be the kind of people their Dad had taught them to be by his words and his example: “to be honest above all;” to be the best, if possible, at their chosen field of endeavor; and to always be kind to others.

The Pallbearers were Lyndon Green, Terrell Green, Gene Treasure, Harold Green, Leon Green, Calvin Ray – Ralph Green and Verly Howell, who were two great friends during Grant’s lifetime.

Grant Green (at the age of 48) was buried on April 22, 1946, in the McCammon Cemetery, Bannock County, McCammon, Idaho.

Sandy Tubs, Melissa Knudsen, Melanie Flandro

Reportedly, Green family in law Sandy Tubs’ Jewish extended family married into the Skaggs’ family Jewish bloodline, specifically because of the role Skaggs Jews played in Grant Green’s Aryan murder.

Jews Hunt Down Aryan Genocide through Procreation

Now apparently, she’s helping finish the job they started, by marrying Grant’s Aryan grandchild, Bill Green, as means to target his Aryan disseminated Green children for genetic dissolution, while her Jewish disseminated children move onward into the future.

Masons Melissa Knudsen and Melanie Flandro are also aware the Green murders, and are playing their Masonic part as well, by marring Grant Green’s Aryan grandchildren Frank and Dan Green respectively – to target their Aryan disseminated Green children for genetic dissolution – source

Jack Nicholson and Greg Dixon, Source.

Jack Nicholson and Greg Dixon – source